The most brutal rape case in world history.

This story from 1989 is true.

DAY 1: November 25, 1988:
*Kidnapped, Kept captive in house, Raped (over 400 times in total), 

*Forced to call her parents and tell
them she ran away.

*Starved and malnourished

*Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink

*Forced to masturbate

*Forced to strip in front of others

*Burned with cigarette lighters

*Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus

DAY 11:
*Severely beat up countless times

*Face held against concrete ground and jumped on

*Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag

*Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through
her mouth

*Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach

*Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)

*When Tried to escape was punished by cigarette burning on arms

*Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire

*Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury

DAY 20:
*Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns

*Beat with bamboo sticks

*Fireworks inserted into anus and lit

*Hands smashed by weights and fingernails cracked

*Beaten with golf club

*Cigarettes inserted into vagina

*Beaten with iron rods repeatedly

*In Winter was forced outside to sleep in balcony

*Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus,
causing bleeding

DAY 30:
*Hot wax dripped onto face

*Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter

*Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area

*Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers

*Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina

*Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion

*Unable to urinate properly as Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl
downstairs and use the bathroom

*Eardrums severely damaged

*Extreme reduced brain size

DAY 40:
*Begged her torturers to
“kill her and get it over with”

January 1, 1989: Junko greets the
New Years Day alone, Body mutilated, Unable to move from the ground

DAY 44: January 4, 1989: The four
boys beat her mutilated body with an iron barbell, using a loss at the
game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She was profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a
candle’s flame to her face and eyes. Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture lasted for a time of two hours.

Junko Furuta died later that day,
in pain and alone. Nothing could compare 44 days of suffering she had to go through. The killers hid her corpse in a 55-gallon drum filled with concrete; the perpetrators disposed the drum in a tract of reclaimed land in Kōtō, Tokyo. Her corpse was not discovered until a year later. When her mother heard the news and details of what had happened to her daughter, she fainted. She had to undergo a psychiatric outpatient treatment. Imagine her endless pain.

Rest In Eternal Peace,
Junko Furuta

If you have a story, photo, suggestion, complains or any other concern, email us at:


Post a Comment

Please Do Not Enter Spam Links

Previous Post Next Post